| Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Adult Life; Finally back from a long day of work and a date with the fiancé. I'm using my phone to blog, so most prolly this post is gonna be boring. Cause it's just gonna be words words and more words. After work, I met Fai for dinner at tamp mall then we proceeded to IKEA for bed surveying and to get some containers to contain his stuff (toys, can you believe it....) We found a couple of cool bed frames, those kinds that has storage under the bed.. We are thinking of getting one of those, so we can dump stuff in there. Saves soooo much space!! A little back story to why we are looking at beds so soon: Fai's sister has taken her bed to her new house, so he is currently bedless.. And since I'm moving into his place aft we get married (July 2017, btw) he needs to get a bed with thoughts of me too. So his mum told us to survey for beds and/or mattresses. I told him, he should just get a mattress (queen size of course!) and we can just sleep like that till we get our own place. I mean, we clearly won't know how big or small our room is going to be, so we can get the bed frame later on...... Right? Right! I'm so smart. Heh. &Now I'm suuuuper tired and worn out, there was a lot of walking involved today. Lying in bed now and I just wanna (= ̄ ρ ̄=) ..zzZZ Goodnight everybody! Xx, Farah Tiara Charles Yeaaaaah, we've reached the midweek point! 11:03:00 PM
|
Farah Tiara Charles 23 years old Sch Prog Exec mail me I'm Engaged, to my bestfriend. Links |