Monday, April 25, 2016
Going back to the basics;

Ya'll must be thinking I'm very free during work..(i don't even know who ya'll is cause i doubt anyone but Fai would actually be reading this blog now lol)

Like I was saying, I schedule my posts la basically. So like I literally binge typed and schedule them to be posted throughout the day so my blog actually feels alive, more or less.

I just realised that I've been actually pretty good at blogging last time, and I clearly lost touch of it all. So I need to go back to the basics and learn things like embedding videos and gifs. ERRRMAGAAD.
It really is back to the basics. I literally had to remember my html coding again as well, to make amends to some stuff with regards to the blog. But fun ah, recalling back what goes where and what makes it go whim wham and BAM.

&Yes I still owe the post of preparation for my engagement.
But not to worrrrries, it's already been scheduled.


Xx,
Farah Tiara Charles



1:06:00 PM




Farah Tiara Charles


23 years old
Sch Prog Exec
mail me

I'm Engaged,
to my bestfriend.


Links