| Monday, April 25, 2016
Life with no more heartbreaks; I finally made it. I'm engaged to my bestfriend, and honestly I have never felt any happier and free in my life. Looking back at my past posts, I literally cried. I read each and every post from the start, and I just bawled bucket of tears. Not cause I miss that life, but I am so much more matured and have a wider perspective of life that when I look back, I was so naive. I loved everyone at that point of time with my heart and felt like I was going to die when it got broken. How many times I went through that, so many.. But I have not gotten my heart broken for three years now, and till forever more. Cause Fairus happened. Yes, I may have said it countless of times in different posts about different people. But this time it's different, I have found someone who loves me for me and I'm pretty sure he loves me more than I love him. Okay no, we definitely are so in love with each other. And I mean, clearly this is the longest lasting relationship I've ever been in and also I'M ENGAGEDDDDDD. Did I mention that alr? Yeah, ENGAGED TO BE MARRRRRRIED. On a side note: I really want to get back into the habit of blogging cause I feel that twitter doesn't do much justice to the way I'm starting to type. Which is just basically full of curse words and stuff about how much I hate work or what not. And yesssssss, I may have said it countless of times a few posts back. But really, even with the wedding prep and all that jazz, I think it would be fun to keep a blog again. I'm planning onto making a new one, but what's the point of having so many. Everyone has a past after all, right? Besides, when I grow up (even more), it'd be nice just to read through how my life has gone. Okay maybe I will delete my past, what's the point. 9:44:00 AM
|
Farah Tiara Charles 23 years old Sch Prog Exec mail me I'm Engaged, to my bestfriend. Links |