Thursday, April 28, 2016
Sushi again?!;

Yes people, I had sushi again today.
But today was different, it was with bae!
&Not only that, but this time it was:












Genki Sushi has been around in Singapore for the longest time ever. It only ever had one outlet at Forum Shopping Mall. I used to go there almost every week for lunch or dinner before or after my class at Julia Gabriel (located on the top floor). This was when I was like in lower primary?? Easily 15 years ago?? It's the best sushi place to go to, so fresh and just really awesome! They managed to survive for quite a few years then it closed down and I was oh-so sad.. Till one time I was walking around Orchard Central with my dad, and we came across it! So we had lunch there, and even after all those years, they still managed to maintain their standard and freshness and quality of their sushi.

So you could just imagine my joy when I found out that they were going to open one at Waterway Point!? I literally jumped up and down at Punggol Mrt platform when I saw the advert. Not even kidding you, you can just ask Fai. (hahaha)



It took them quite awhile to finish with their renovation in the mall though, cause even aft about a month of the mall's opening they were still closed! &Finally they're officially open now! Been promising Fai that I'll treat him to Genki once they open, so today was the day :)

I have to tell you though, the pricing is bloody goddamn reasonable...
Much much cheaper than what I had with my cousin ytd at Sakae sushi.

Fai and I had like our own mains and all the other sushi including sashimi and loads of other salmon dishes and a drink... The amount? You wouldn't believe me.. just $40!!!! Including gst and service charge btw.. SO GOOD RIGHT?? If you wanna have a solo meal there, you'd just be spending $20 at most and get to be like super full of sushi.

But honestly, if I were to compare the price now to back then... Just my mother and I eating at Genki could cost us about $80 at least. Yes people. Genki last time was a daylight robbery sushi place. So of course I was super pleased. Not just me too, Fai is in love with Genki Sushi now. I mean c'mon people, it's much cheaper than us going to Pizza Hut or Swensens or Hong Kong Streets even!!! Now Fai just wants to spend dinner dates at Genki Sushi.. Haha!

People, just go get yourselves to Genki Sushi.
Yes, I may have had sushi yesterday and again today.















Xx,
Farah Tiara Charles


11:07:00 PM




Farah Tiara Charles


23 years old
Sch Prog Exec
mail me

I'm Engaged,
to my bestfriend.


Links