Monday, April 25, 2016
Talking about Engagement stuff; Dec 2015


Okay, so back dated post yeah?

It was the funniest thing actually.

We just wanted to check out rings for me cause we happen to come across one pretty princess tiara ring. So we found a day after work and just went ring window shopping, just to see how much it costs and how to check quality of diamonds and yada yada yada.

We eventually found ourselves at the shop where we saw the princess tiara ring, and asked looaaaads of questions about it. Found out that it wasn't as expensive as we expected it to be. Fai was definitely shocked though, he expected an engagement ring to be like what? 4k? 5k?

I fell in love with the ring of course, and could not even think about any others after laying my eyes upon the intricate beauty of the ring.. Moreover my second name is Tiara, and I've always loved princessy and fantasy stuff.. so it's like the ring was just right for me. The name of the ring is Sarah, I mean c'monnnn what are the odds that the only difference between our names are the first letter. That was all I needed to make my case :)

He went back and told his parents that same day that I have an interest in the prettiest ring and all they replied was "Ah okay, since Farah da suke.. esok kite pergi beli la"
           "Ah okay, since Farah likes it, tmr we shall go and get it"

So yeah! I told my mother and my sister and got my sister to come along with us.. And with that first meeting of my sis and his parents, we managed to talk more about how we want it to go about. To have a big engagement or small engagement? To even have an engagement or not? There was so much to consider. How many people? Strictly family? Few friends? Extended family members? Food? I think overall the easiest decision Fai and I made was that we were not going to have any materialistic gifts for exchange. (This I will talk about it in the next post, I hope)

Ultimately, the ring was paid for and thus plans must be made for when the Engagement was to be.
It had to be an engagement cause my mother wanted it so badly, so okay la.. Make her happy abit, cause I wasn't gonna listen to her about a whole lot of other things anyway.

Planned for the engagement to actually be this month, but somehow it got pushed forward to 13th February. And so I shall stop here and continue other stuff on the next post, if I ever get to it. :)

Xx,
Farah Tiara Charles


11:27:00 AM




Farah Tiara Charles


23 years old
Sch Prog Exec
mail me

I'm Engaged,
to my bestfriend.


Links